Who We Are
We are a non-profit organization consisting of Canadians who believe in honesty, integrity, and principled leadership in Government and desire to ensure that our country is being governed by the Principles recognizing:
1) God as our Creator
2) Love as our Guiding Principle
3) Truth, Reason and the Rule of Just Laws as outlined in the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms, and that these laws are upheld by those we elected to serve us, the people.
Core Value & Principles
“Whereas Canada was founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the Rule of Law.”
Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
1. We Believe in God as our Creator and the Creator of all-natural laws governing our peaceful and harmonious co-existence.
2. We Believe that our Rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Truth—to understand Natural Laws–were granted to us by our Creator, not by Governments, who WE THE PEOPLE elect to serve us, and not to rule us by unjust force!
3. We Believe that Love of God, Love of Truth, Love of Freedom, Love of Family, Love for thy Neighbor as one’s Self, is our highest Guiding Principle.
4. We Believe that the relentless pursuit of truth, in honest, impartial ways, is essential to find the truth (win-win solutions) to resolve every challenge we face for the highest good of all.
5. We Believe in the Rule of Just Laws and the Equal Rights of Citizens to hold Governments accountable for any harmful actions when they are not serving us, the people.